DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
The delivery time of a particular product will depend on the following factors:
- The product for which the order is placed (E.g. some of the products need special packaging and hence more time)
- Whether the product is available in stock or not
- Whether the shipping is within India or outside India and whether the billing address is covered by the shipping agency or not
Based on the above, the delivery time of the item will be displayed to the customer at the time of placing the order.
If the customer places an order for a customized item (e.g. hand-painted saree or a stone statue of non-standard size), the order will be accepted only after receiving confirmation from the artisan. The delivery time will be intimated to the customer at the time of placing the confirmed order.
We use the services of reputed National Couriers to ship your order with great care. Shipping within India is free for standard products. Shipping for customized heavy products like stone sculptures will be charged separately and will be communicated separately to customers at the time of placing order. Shipping charges outside India will depend on the country and place and it will be displayed separately at the time of placing the order.
The customer, upon receiving the shipment, must do the following:
- Check the package. If the outer package is damaged, the customer must not accept the package. He/she must inform us immediately by calling the customer complaint number (+91 8879768537) or dropping an email to email@example.com
- If outer packaging fine, then accept the package from the courier. Open the packaging and check the product inside
- If item is received in good condition, the customer should update the status in the system (or may be reply to our system generated email)
- If the item is damaged, inform us immediately by calling the customer complaint number (+91 8879768537) or dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please retain the original package and the invoice in case of damaged product. Please send the picture of damaged item to the email address email@example.com. Please note that if the customer fails to inform us about the damaged product within 24 hours, then it will be deemed as accepted.
After placing a confirmed order, if the customer changes mind, he/she can cancel the order within 24 hours of receiving order confirmation. Orders cannot be cancelled after 24 hours.
Orders cannot be cancelled for customized products.
Return & Refund Policy
An item can be returned only if
- A wrong item has been sent (Different product code)
- The product inside is damaged
In all the above cases, the customer must inform us immediately by calling the customer complaint number (+91 8879768537) or dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the picture of the product within 24 hrs. of delivery. A complaint ID will be created for the same.
Please retain the original package and the invoice in case of damaged product.
The item must be couriered back by the customer using a trackable courier service, along with the original package and invoice. The customer must notify us with the tracking number.
Items (wrong products) cannot be damaged or used by the customer
The courier charges will be refunded to the customer
Replacement will be sent only after
- The returned product has been received by us
- The stock of the replaced item is available with us.
- The status of the shipment will be conveyed to the customer by an email.
Refund of the product ordered can be done only when
- Order is cancelled
- The returned product has been received by us but the replacement is not available with us
- Mode of refund will be same as mode of payment